4. Moving to the land, camping in our tents and successfully testing our Glampsite with 10 wonderful troopers
5. Having running water, shower and proper loo again, following three months without (so long camp kitchen & compost loo!)
7. More friends visiting: Delphine, Robin, Spot, Farouk and kids, Gabrielle, Steve, Joseph and Grace
10. Adopting Roger the dog & kittens
Hooper's just asked me to add another:
11. Sunsets (clever boy)
Never mind 2012, one of my most heartbreaking moments ever. With added challenge of distance. But made it to Montreal to say farewell, thanks to my lovely family's support.
Though Hooper did greet me back with a very disappointed voice: "Oh Mummyyyyy!! thought you were staying for 2 weeks, not 1!!" Charming.
3. Finally getting Jez his birthday boat, only for it to go nowhere near the sea, remaining firmly parked on our land up to now (no mooring space available)
4. Discovering our water is too salty, i.e. not even useable for the house. €6,700 down the well.
9. Loosing Spotty to wild dogs then four more of our gorgeous kittens in one night, most likely to foxes